If your Endicia account gets locked out, or you've changed your Endicia account password, you'll need to reset your passphrase as well. Follow the process below:
First, you'll need to contact Endicia (1-800-576-3279) and get a new, temporary, passphrase or use the Forgot Pass Phrase form on their website.
Once you've done that, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Settings, and then Carriers & Fulfillment.
2. Click Settings for Endicia.
3. Select Change Your Endicia Passphrase.
4. Enter the current passphrase Endicia gave you in Current Passphrase.
5. Now, enter and re-enter a new passphrase in the appropriate boxes and click Confirm.
This will reset the passphrase ShipStation uses to access your Endicia account. You should now be able to create labels using Endicia again!