Since USPS requires that the postage display the cost associated with any insurance you may have added to the shipment, this cost must display on your labels. Since Stamps.com and Express 1 are the only USPS providers, these are the only carriers for which you will have this shown. If you wish to not display the cost of your labels for labels not including insurance, you can hide them by following these instructions.
Articles in this section
- What to look for when selecting a fulfillment provider
- What are Stamps.com's rate changes for 2017?
- What services does Stamps.com offer?
- What services does UPS offer?
- What Services does FedEx offer? (US)
- FedEx and UPS and Dimensional Weight Pricing
- How do USPS Postal Zones work?
- How long do I have to ship packages once I have printed labels?
- How can I contact my carrier for support?
- What is Commercial Base pricing (a.k.a. CBP)?