Since USPS requires that the postage display the cost associated with any insurance you may have added to the shipment, this cost must display on your labels. Since Stamps.com and Express 1 are the only USPS providers, these are the only carriers for which you will have this shown. If you wish to not display the cost of your labels for labels not including insurance, you can hide them by following these instructions.
Articles in this section
- What are Stamps.com's 2018 rate?
- Unable to Register FedEx Meter Number Alert
- Processing Groupon Goods orders using Landmark Fulfillment
- Using Insurance in ShipStation
- What discounts are available through ShipStation in the US & Canada?
- How do I sign up for the FedEx Canada Program?
- What package types does USPS support?
- How do I generate an Australia Post Order Summary Report?
- First Class Mail International Flats - 2018 Service Changes
- How can I make USPS labels for Tubes or Rolls?