Since USPS requires that the postage display the cost associated with any insurance you may have added to the shipment, this cost must display on your labels. Since Stamps.com and Express 1 are the only USPS providers, these are the only carriers for which you will have this shown. If you wish to not display the cost of your labels for labels not including insurance, you can hide them by following these instructions.
Articles in this section
- 2018 U.S. Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Stamps.com 2018 Rates
- First Class Mail International Flats - 2018 Service Changes
- What discounts are available through ShipStation in the US & Canada?
- Using Insurance in ShipStation
- How can I make USPS labels for Tubes or Rolls?
- How do USPS Postal Zones work?
- How does cubic pricing work in ShipStation?
- What is the USPS Automated Package Verification System (APV)?
- How much postage can I purchase from Stamps.com and Express 1?