Since USPS requires that the postage display the cost associated with any insurance you may have added to the shipment, this cost must display on your labels. Since Stamps.com and Express 1 are the only USPS providers, these are the only carriers for which you will have this shown. If you wish to not display the cost of your labels for labels not including insurance, you can hide them by following these instructions.
Articles in this section
- 2017 U.S. Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- How do I use Royal Mail within ShipStation?
- How do I create a DHL Express account through ShipStation?
- How do I file a claim with DHL Express?
- How do I create Royal Mail Sales Order Summary within ShipStation?
- What are ShipStation Carrier Services?
- How do I set up auto-funding for ShipStation Carrier Services?
- What to look for when selecting a fulfillment provider
- How do I connect Royal Mail to ShipStation?
- What are Stamps.com's rate changes for 2017?