You can configure ShipStation to automatically purchase postage when your Stamps.com account balance dips below a certain amount.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Select the Purchase Postage link for your Stamps.com account to bring up a new window with the option to purchase postage Manually or Automatically.
4. Click the button next to Automatically purchase funds.
5. Set the minimum balance before more postage is automatically purchased.
- For example, if you wanted to purchase $100 by default any time your account balance reaches below $250, set the When balance drops below amount to "250" and the Automatically purchase this amount to "100". Then enter in the maximum amount of times ShipStation should automatically purchase postage in a day next to Stop after this many times per day.
6. Click Confirm.
That's it! For more information on Stamps.com account purchase limits, please see our article How much postage can I purchase from Stamps.com and Express 1?.
NOTE: This feature triggers ShipStation to add funds when we detect the Stamps.com account has fallen under a certain threshold, and is not connected to Stamps.com's own Auto-buy postage feature which can be enabled when logged into Stamps.com directly. We recommend you only have auto-funding enabled in one location, as having the feature enable in both ShipStation and Stamps.com can cause funds to be added twice.