This article describes how to:
Pick lists are great because they tell you the number of items that will be needed to fulfill one or more orders.
ShipStation lets you create pick lists from several locations throughout the web app. Typically, you have the option to create a pick list wherever you have the option to print! Here we describe one of several ways to create a pick list.
Create a Pick List Wherever You Have the Option to Print
1. Go to the Orders tab in the Toolbar.
2. Select one or more orders on the Orders tab.
3. Click Print in the action bar, and choose Pick List.
There are similar options available on the Order Sidebar ...
in the Label Batch Status pop-up ...
... and a couple other places!
Customize the Available Options for Your Pick List
Follow these steps to see the customization options available to you.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the top right).
2. Click Printing, then Printing Setup.
3. Locate the Pick List row, and then click Document Options.
You should see a window like this:
5. Select your options. Find an overview of the different options below.
Groups pick list items according to unique SKUs and/or unique names. We recommend that you Summarize by SKU, but try summarizing by name instead if you're not using SKUs.
Order Items by
Sorts the items within the pick list itself. You can sort by SKU, name, number of items, or warehouse location.
Checking this box will place available product images alongside each item.
Checking this box puts an indicator on each pick list item that says which order (or orders) contained that line item.
Using the alias feature to have orders for one SKU to count as another SKU? Check this box so that the linked product SKU displays instead of the original SKU.
6. Click Save Changes and you are done!