Introduction: Each store in ShipStation can be set up to optionally send confirmation emails. Furthermore, you may want a unique email address for both Shipment Confirmation and Delivery Confirmation emails sent from ShipStation. We use Tracking@ShipStation.com as the default email address. If you'd like to send a branded email address in place, here's how to set that up.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Edit under the Actions for the desired store on the Stores & Marketplaces page.
4. Click Branding from the store's options at the top of the page.
5. On this page, enter the desired email address from where you want your Shipment and Delivery Notifications to be sent. Click Verify this email address.
6. Click Send Confirmation Email on the popup that appears. Go to your inbox and click the URL on the email titled "Please Verify Your Email Address". This will set up your emails to be sent from a branded email address for your company!
NOTE: Some marketplaces (such as Amazon) do not provide encrypted email addresses (rather than actual email addresses). These marketplaces have policies that prevent ShipStation from sending emails directly to customers.