ShipStation actually uses a wide range of IP addresses to communicate with your store, which is why we recommend using your application URL (e.g. ss2.shipstation.com; ss3.shipstation.com; app.shipstation.com; etc.) for any whitelist or security program you may be using with your store.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up the Branded Returns Portal?
- How can ChannelAdvisor import MFN Prime orders into ShipStation?
- How do I reconfigure my store settings in ShipStation?
- Why are some of my Shopify orders/products not importing?
- How do I connect my Shopify store to ShipStation?
- How do I connect my Amazon Marketplace account to ShipStation?
- How do I connect my Amazon.ca store (Amazon Unified North America) to ShipStation?
- How do I ship Amazon Seller-Fulfilled Prime orders in ShipStation?
- Why aren't my Amazon customers receiving shipment notification emails?
- Why aren't my Amazon shipment notifications going through?