When you print documents from ShipStation (labels, packing slips, etc), a printer dialogue box will display your printing options. These options are user-specific and saved in your browser, so each of your users and each of your workstations can have different printing defaults.
Specify your default Print to printing methods per document, per user on your account, and per browser in one of two methods.
1. Check the box to Remember my selection and always do this for this type of document before selecting your printing option in the print dialogue.
ShipStation will remember your setting and skip this popup going forward. Change this at any time in your Printing Account Settings, as shown in the second method below.
1. Click Settings (the Wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Printing and then Printing Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Always Prompt from the Print To column.
4. Select how the documents print by default:
Remember, each user can customize their default preferences for each browser and workstation they work from. So if you wish, you could have different default settings for each user, workstation, and browser that accesses ShipStation.