This article explains how a user sets which page they see when they log into ShipStation.
NOTE: This setting is user-specific, so it won't affect anyone else on your ShipStation account.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Account and then Display Options from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Go to General Preferences and move to the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the drop-down menu next to Login directly to: and select the landing page of your choice.
5. Click on Save Changes and you’re all set!