This article includes the following:
By default, ShipStation creates labels in a 4"×6" format suitable for thermal label printers. If you use an inkjet or laser printer to print multiple labels on a standard letter size sheet, ShipStation adjusts the label orientation 90 degrees to print horizontally on the standard size paper.
Change Your Label Format
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Printing and then Printing Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
Here, you'll see the different documents that ShipStation can print.
3. Click Document Options for Labels to see the formats and preferences available.
4. Change the format to the appropriate format for your printer and preferences.
- Thermal label printers = 4" x 6" format.
- Standard printers = 8.5" x 11" format.
5. Save your changes and you're ready to go!
IMPORTANT: All labels printed using these settings are 4"x6" labels. The difference is whether they print to 4"'x6" thermal labels, or to an 8.5"x11" sheet from a laser or inkjet printer.
The following short video demonstrates how to change your label format (step-by-step instructions follow below):