Resolving label quality issues may be a matter of simply changing a few settings on your printer. The following troubleshooting techniques resolve most shipping label issues:
Mac Printing & Setup Guides:
- At times, Mac printers require a DPI adjustment. Contact support and provide your printer information in this case.
- If using a Zebra Printer, check out our Mac & PC setup guides.
- Check printer preferences and select 4x6 setting for thermal printers.
- Remove margin values.
- Disable "Use printer settings" in the Advanced Setup tab.
- Increase the darkness in the printer settings.
- Change dithering settings.
- Slow down printer speed to increase quality.
If the label issue persists after using these troubleshooting techniques, please report the issue to our support team.