This article describes how to reconfigure your store settings in ShipStation.
Security purposes, platform updates, or other store setting changes may present reasons to reconfigure your selling channel connection in ShipStation.
To illustrate, marketplaces like eBay may require regular password changes for security reasons. Or, you may decide to change your file structure on a platform such as OpenCart. Both instances require you to reconfigure the store connection to ShipStation!
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Find the store for which you want to reconfigure the connection settings, and click Connection under the Actions heading.
4. Follow the setup process you originally faced when you first set up your store's connection, as well as instructions for obtaining the necessary configuration information.
5. Change whatever information you need to change, test the Connection, and then save your settings by clicking Finish.
That's it! You have now reconfigured your selling channel settings for ShipStation!