The WooCommerce extension, developed by WooThemes, updates periodically. Please be sure to always use the latest plugin! Read How can I upgrade my WooCommerce Plugin? to learn more. If your extension is already on the latest version, proceed to the article below.
The most common reason that WooCommerce orders are not importing into ShipStation is that the Order Status or Shipping Method is not configured to export.
1. Log into WooCommerce and check the missing order's Order Status. Below, the status is set to Pending:
2. Check the Shipping Method. Below, it is set to Flat Rate:
3. Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings, and ensure that WooCommerce is exporting orders with the configured status and shipping method.
4. Select the Integrations tab.
5. Scroll down to the Export area.
Notice that in correlation with our order example above, the Pending status is not set to export and neither is the Flat Rate shipping method. You must either update both or change your order details to import the order into ShipStation.
Additionally, if you are exporting the appropriate status, but the order still does not import into ShipStation, be sure that the status is mapped to import into ShipStation by checking the Custom Status section of your WooCommerce store settings in ShipStation. For more information on how to configure custom statuses, see How do I connect my marketplace's custom order statuses to ShipStation?.
If your WooCommerce order is still missing, please reach out to our support team and provide the following information on your oldest missing order (and your WooCommerce setup):
- Order Date
- Order Status
- Shipping Method
- Screenshot of WooCommerce Order Details
- Screenshot of ShipStation Export Settings in WooCommerce
- Version numbers for WordPress, the WooCommerce plugin, and the WooCommerce-ShipStation Plugin
It may be that your order's date range is no longer being imported. Our support team can help diagnose that issue.