To add your Squarespace account to ShipStation, simply follow the steps below to get the domain and generated password needed for the ShipStation setup.
Please note that you must be on one of the SquareSpace Stores plans shown below to use the ShipStation integration. Pages and Websites plans will not work with ShipStation.
1. Log in to your Squarespace account.
2. Click on the Settings section in the left-hand sidebar.
3. Locate the Commerce section, and click on the Shipping link.
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom until you see the gray box under Shipping Automation, and click on the Connect ShipStation button.
5. Squarespace has a couple of tutorial pages to help you find the area in ShipStation to add your store. Follow these if you're not already at the "Add a Selling Channel" page in ShipStation, or just click Next until you're at the third step where you see your domain and a generated password.
6. Copy your domain and generated password, and paste them into the appropriate area in the ShipStation store-setup screen. Leave the Squarespace window open.
7. Click Finish in the ShipStation store setup once that option becomes available.
8. Go back to your Squarespace account and click Connect.
9. Click Confirm, and that's it!
You've now added your Squarespace account to Shipstation! Now, in ShipStation, you'll need to enter in your company's name, phone #, e-mail, website, and logo, in addition to choosing which e-mail templates and/or packing slips to use for the store. Finally, choose how you want your products to be imported (by Name or by SKU). If you don't know all of this information, you can always go back and change the information after you set up your initial connection.