This article describes how to add your Squarespace account to ShipStation.
You will perform simultaneous actions across both:
NOTE: You must be on one of the SquareSpace Stores plans shown below to use the ShipStation integration. Pages and Websites plans will not work with ShipStation.
Prepare Your ShipStation Account
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. On the new page, click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select Squarespace from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Prepare to set up in Squarespace.
Set Up in Squarespace
Follow the steps below to get the SquareSpace domain and generated password necessary for the ShipStation setup.
1. Log in to your Squarespace account.
2. Click on the Commerce section of your Dashboard.
3. Click on the Shipping link and find the section for ShipStation.
4. Scroll down to find the gray box under Shipping Automation, and click Connect ShipStation.
Squarespace has a few tutorial pages to help you find the area in ShipStation to add your store. Follow these if you're not already at the Add a Selling Channel page in ShipStation.
5. Click Next until you're at the third step where you see your SquareSpace domain and a generated password.
6. Return to ShipStation.
7. Copy the Squarespace Domain and Generated Password from Squarespace and paste them into the fields shown below. Leave the Squarespace window open!
8. Go back to your Squarespace account and click Connect.
9. Click Confirm.
You've now added your Squarespace account to Shipstation!
You can now return to ShipStation and enter your company's name, phone #, e-mail, website, and logo, in addition to choosing which e-mail templates and/or packing slips to use for the store.