This article details how to ...
The WooCommerce – ShipStation plugin, developed by WooThemes, updates periodically. We strongly suggest upgrading to the latest, free WooCommerce ShipStation plugin (v. 4.0 and greater).
Upgrade your WooCommerce plugins
Requirements for the new WooCommerce – ShipStation plugin:
Word Press: Version 4.0+
WooCommerce – ShipStation 4.0+
1. Log into your WordPress admin, then click Plugins from the left-hand sidebar.
The WooCommerce plugin must be 2.2 to greater to get the up-to-date ShipStation WooCommerce Plugin. If it is out of date, you will see a message to upgrade the WooCommerce plugin.
2. Update the WooCommerce - ShipStation Plugin to 4.0 or greater.
3. Go to WooCommerce, and then Settings.
4. Select the Integration tab to get to your ShipStation Settings. Here, copy your Authorization Key to later input into ShipStation:
5. Select any custom statuses you may have that you’d like to export to ShipStation, and choose the Status you’d like the orders to go in after they have been shipped in ShipStation.
Next, return to your ShipStation admin to reconfigure your WooCommerce connection.
Reconfigure your WooCommerce connection in ShipStation admin
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Select Connection for your WooCommerce Store.
4. Copy and Paste in the Authorization Key from the WooCommerce Settings > Integration page, and input your store’s URL.
7. If you have any custom statuses, you can map them so they import into ShipStation.
9. Finally, hit Connect and that’s it!