This article describes how to connect your Groopdealz store (formerly Eleventh Avenue) to your ShipStation account. You are about to ...
- Gather the store information from your Groopdealz account
- Add this information to your ShipStation account and activate your Groopdealz store
1. Log in to your Groopdealz account here (or your legacy Eleventh Avenue account here).
2. Click Shipping on the left. A ShipStation tile should appear underneath Ship with one of our partners. Click on the ShipStation tile.
3. Copy the Username and Password displayed in the pop-up window. Please note that these are NOT your primary Groopdealz login credentials.
4. Log in to ShipStation, and go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
5. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
6. Click the + Connect a Store or Marketplace button, and choose the Groopdealz tile (you may need to scroll down the list).
7. Paste your autogenerated Username and Password from Groopdealz (copied in Step 3) into the appropriate fields. Please note that these are NOT your primary Groopdealz login credentials.
8. Click Test Connection. If successful, click Finish to activate your store in ShipStation.
9. Complete your Groopdealz store settings in ShipStation, and click Save.