Connecting Miva Merchant requires four main steps.
- Add Miva to ShipStation.
Activate the module for the Miva Store.
Complete the Installation in ShipStation.
- Add the Store Code.
Add Miva to ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
8. Click the "+" at the top right-hand side of the screen.
9. Click the UPLOAD button and find the shipstation.mvc file saved on your computer.
10. Click + Add to upload the file to your Miva site.
Activate the module for the Miva Store
2. At the top, click Add/Remove Modules.
3. If installed correctly, the ShipStation Integration Script will be in the Available Modules section. Click on Install to activate the plugin.
4. Next you will have to select the ShipStation Settings you wish to have when importing Products.
This option tells the module which field in Miva 9 you would like to import into ShipStation as the ProductID. The ProductID uniquely identifies each item in ShipStation.
This setting allows you to set a Miva 9 field to export as the warehouse location to ShipStation. The warehouse location is usually a container or bin number that specifies a location in your warehouse. These fields are helpful for picking/packing orders and can appear on packing slips printed in ShipStation. Read the article How do I see a product's warehouse location in the ShipStation Order Grid? to learn how to see this information in ShipStation.
Complete the Installation in ShipStation
URL to Store modules folder
The module URL can be in several different formats depending on your Miva configuration. They will typically be in one of the following formats:
Add Store Code
3. After you enter your information into the appropriate fields, click Connect. And that's it. You're done!