Introduction: By implementing basic HTML and CSS changes to your packing slip template, you can edit the font-style for products with greater than one order quantity.
NOTE: You must be on a Silver-level plan or above to customize your packing slip, and we recommend having a basic familiarity with HTML and CSS code before starting.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Templates and then Packing Slips from the left-hand sidebar. This will show all packing slips you have created.
3. Find the packing slip you would like to change and click edit. If you haven't created any packing slips yet, it'll be best to copy the default template. A window will then display with an HTML editor where you can create your packing slip.
4. Within the Order Header section, copy and paste the following lines of code to the top:
font-weight: normal !important;
Your Order Header section should look like this now:
5. Click on the Order Items section, and find the following line of code:
6. Highlight that line and replace it with the code below:
<td align="center" class="quantity quantity[Quantity]">[Quantity]</td>
7. Download a sample of the template to view changes, then Save!