Introduction: If you sell items that have multiple attributes (say, color and size), you have probably noticed that they are separated by commas on your packing slip. To separate these so that each has their own line, follow the instructions below.
NOTE: You must be on a Silver-level plan or above to customize your packing slip, and we recommend having a basic familiarity with HTML code before starting.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Templates and then Packing Slips from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Either copy or edit an existing template, and click on the Order Items gray bar to open up that section.
4. Add the words "Without Replacement" to the "[Item Options]" field as you see below.
5. Remember to Save, and that's it!
Now, whenever you have item options on your products, they'll be separated onto different lines as you see below.