Introduction: ShipStation's packing slip editor recognizes a few standard fonts, so it can change the font type for your packing slip. Arial is the default, but you can use other web-safe fonts like Verdana, Georgia, Palatino, etc. This handy external link to CSS Web Safe Font Combinations will help you decide!
NOTE: You need to be on a Silver-level plan or higher plan to customize your packing slips.
Once you've settled on a font or font family, you'll need to copy and paste a few lines of code into your 8.5" x 11" packing slip template(s).
Step-by-step Details to Change Fonts
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Templates and then Packing Slips from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Either copy or edit an existing template, and the Order Header section should open by default.
4. At the very top of this section, insert the code below (modified for your font-family of choice):
font-family: Georgia, serif;
Afterward, the section should look like this:
5. Click Save, and your customized packing slip will be available to use!