Introduction: Trying to show discounted order totals on your packing slip? If ShipStation displays the discounted value as the Total Paid amount on the Order Detail view, then you can place this information in a packing slip.
This value needs to import from the sales channel, and you'll need to edit a packing slip's HTML.
NOTE: Please note that you must be on a Silver-level plan or above to customize your packing slip and we recommend having a basic familiarity with HTML code before starting.
Step-by-step Details to Edit Your Packing Slip
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Templates and then Packing Slips from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Either copy or edit an existing template.
4. Click Order Footer to expand and edit that section.
5. Look for [Order Total] (the highlighted section above) and replace it with the following field replacement:
The section should now look like this:
6. Finally, click Save and your customized packing slip will now show the Total Paid!