When you print UPS labels through ShipStation, there is no need to provide an End of Day report to your UPS driver. Likewise, you do not need to manually send UPS a Package Level Detail (PLD). ShipStation does all that for you!
All shipment information is sent to UPS (through their API) when each label is created. The bottom right-hand corner of each UPS label includes a package icon which indicates that the package has been pre-scanned. Drivers are not required to scan each package individually.
If your driver wants you to provide an End of Day form, or your UPS rep wants to review your PLD file, just let them know that ShipStation is a Certified UPS Partner and sends this information directly to UPS using their API.
If you would like to have a physical copy of the day's shipments, though, produce this by heading to Insights > Reports > Shipping Manifest. This manifest is not scannable, but you can use it to verify that you are sending out the correct packages.
Print a UPS End of Day Form
1. Go to Insights in the Toolbar.
2. Select Reports from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Shipping Manifest from under the Shipments heading on the Reports page.
4. Complete the fields (Shipping Date, Provider, etc.) to fill your Shipping Manifest, and determine if you will Run the Report, or Export it to PDF or Excel.
5. Select Modify the Parameters of your report to return to the previous screen and change information in the fields (Shipping Date, Provider, etc.). Choose Export to PDF or Export to Excel to automatically download the report.
Your report will look something like this one below: