It's easy to skip warnings during the label creation process -- just ignore them!
In ShipStation, warnings don't stop you from creating shipping labels. We just want to bring something to your attention which might influence your shipping decision.
If you're unable to proceed, that means you're facing an error, rather than a warning. An error blocks you from creating a shipping label and require you to make some kind of change before you can successfully create your shipping label.
Potential warnings you may see include (but are not limited to):
- This order has been Cancelled. Are you sure you want to process it?
- This order is currently On Hold. Are you sure you want to process it?
- The selling channel has identified this order as one that should be fulfilled outside of ShipStation. Are you sure you want to ship this?
- The selected service includes insurance for an insured amount up to $200/$100/$99/$50.
- The selected service already includes insurance for the specified insured value. For additional Shipsurance coverage please enter a value above the carrier insurance provided.
- Weight set to 16 oz. No weight specified, and package type is flat rate.
- Delivery is an additional $2.00 for domestic. Basic Tracking is included if you select Online.
- USPS does not support Signature or Adult Signature Confirmation to International Addresses.
- The total package declared value should equal the order insured value.
- Recipient address failed verification.
- Address appears to be a PO Box. Are you sure you want to ship using this Carrier? Additional fees may apply.
- This order has already been shipped. Are you sure you want to ship it again?
- This order has already been fulfilled. Are you sure you want to fulfill it again?
- Heads up! You've included custom dimensions for a package type with a standardized size. For more accurate rates, consider removing the dimensions for this shipment.
- City / State / Zip may be too long to print properly.
- Company and Name combined may be too long to print properly.
- Address 1/2/3 may be too long to print properly. Consider splitting the address into multiple lines.
- The number of customs declarations exceeds the total ounces for the shipment. The shipment weight will be increased to reflect at least one ounce per customs item. This may result in a higher rate than quoted.
- One or more customs items have an invalid declared value.
- Address Line 1/2/3 exceeds the printable length for UPS labels (30 characters).
- You may proceed to create this UPS shipping label, but the City Name may be cut off after 15 characters.
- Address Line 3 is not supported on UPS Mail Innovation labels.
- Company exceeds the printable length for UPS/FedEx labels (35 characters).
- Address Line 1/2/3 exceeds the printable length for FedEx Smart Post labels (30 characters).
- Address Line 1 exceeds the printable length for FedEx labels (35 characters).
If you're confident in your shipping methods and not interested in reviewing these warnings, try out Quickship. You'll be able to skip the screen that shows these warnings entirely.
NOTE: There are two warnings that will prevent Quickship from creating labels:
- This order has already been shipped.
- Inventory Warning: Stock level has not been provided.