This article details how to connect your Amazon.ca store (Amazon Unified North America) to ShipStation, and lists ...
An Amazon Unified North America Account lets you import your Amazon.com orders and Amazon.ca orders by selecting the Amazon.com selling channel.
However, you will still need to set up TWO separate stores in ShipStation under the same Amazon.com selling channel: one for your Amazon.com (US) orders, and one for your Amazon.ca orders. Add your Unified North America Account with the steps below.
What to do in Amazon
1. Go to http://developer.amazonservices.com, and click the Sign up or manage Amazon MWS link.
2. Login with your Amazon Seller Account.
3. On the page that appears, scroll down and click Authorize a Developer in the lower left-hand side.
4. Now, choose I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS, and input the following information in the appropriate fields:
- Developer's Name: ShipStation
- Developer Account Number: 4289-4417-4486
5. Click the Next button, accept the license agreement, and click Next again.
6. Here, you'll be presented with codes for your Seller Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
7. Leave this Amazon page open and go to ShipStation to connect an Amazon store.
What to do in ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels, then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click +Connect a Store or Marketplace and select the Amazon.com selling channel.
4. Follow the connection instructions, and where it asks, paste the Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from your Amazon account into ShipStation. Then click Verify Seller ID.
5. Choose an Amazon Order Source for this connection, EITHER "Amazon.com" OR "Amazon.ca".
IMPORTANT: Remember which one you picked! (You'll need that information later when you repeat this process in Step 10.)
6. Complete the connection instructions, and click Connect.
7. Set up your Store information, Customer Communication preferences, product handling, and service mappings. Save your changes and your orders will begin to import.
8. Repeat Steps 7-10 to add a second Amazon.com store. However, when you repeat step Step 8, choose the North American option you didn't choose last time in the Marketplace dropdown.
That's it! Once you have bvoth a store connection for your Amazon.com (US) orders and a separate store connection for your Amazon.ca orders, your Amazon Unified North America account will be set up in ShipStation!