While our Quickship feature allows users to skip the screen with the rate details and shipping warnings during the label creation process, the feature is not for everyone. You may have business needs that require some or all of your users to review the Cost Summary Screen every time they ship an order.
NOTE: To disable Quickship for your entire account, check out this support article instead.
Block a Specific User from Quickship
1. Click Settings (the Wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Account and then User Management from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Find the username that needs to be blocked from QuickShipping, and click the Edit link on the same row as their username.
4. In the new window, click the Restrictions tab and check the box for Require this user to view the cost summary screen and any warnings when shipping orders. Block QuickShip.
5. Click Save! Repeat this process for every user that needs this restriction.
The next time a blocked user logs in, they won't have access to Quickship.