Summary: This article describes steps to turn the Scan to View barcode on or off for your default packing slips.
The Scan to View barcode is the fastest way to summon order information using a barcode scanner. While this is true, Scan to View won't help if it isn't a good fit for your workflow, or if you don't have a barcode scanner!
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Printing and then Printing Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Find the row for Packing Slips and click its Document Options link.
4. Make sure to remove the checkmark (if you haven't already) from the appropriate box to disable Scan to View.
5. Remember to click Save Changes! Once you've completed that step, Scan to View barcodes should no longer appear on your packing slips.