Connex is a third-party application that syncs orders between ShipStation and Xero. Invoices can be sent as Orders from Xero to ShipStation, then Tracking and Shipping information can be updated in Xero from ShipStation after labels are created.
Connect ShipStation to Xero via Connex
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Account and then API Settings from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Copy your existing API Key and API Secret or Generate API Keys.
4. In a new window or tab, log into Connex with your Intuit account.
5. Click My Connections at the top and choose ShipStation.
6. Copy and Paste your API Key and API Secret from ShipStation into the corresponding fields.
7. Leave the URL as http://www.shipstation.com.
8. Click Submit to finish.
If you continue to have issues setting up your integration between Connex and ShipStation, or have any questions, please reach out to the Connex team at firstname.lastname@example.org.