Zapier is a tool that allows various applications to communicate without direct integrations. Through Zapier, you can connect ShipStation to applications like MailChimp, Google Sheets, QuickBooks Online, Xero, and many more! Check out their full list of supported applications here.
If you want to learn more about their service and how it works, please check out their "What is Zapier?" page.
Connecting ShipStation to your Zapier account is easy, and only takes a couple minutes! Please follow the instructions below to connect.
NOTE: ShipStation support for Zapier is limited. If you're having issues setting up any integrations, please reach out to Zapier directly at their support page.
When you're ready to setup an integration using ShipStation as a trigger or an action, you'll first need to select ShipStation from the available integrations. Then, you'll be prompted to select a trigger or action:
- New Order - Triggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
- Item Shipped - Triggers for each individual line item when a new shipping label is created for an order.
- Order Shipped - Triggers when a new shipping label is created for an order.
- Item Ordered - Triggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.
- Create Order - Creates a new order.
To grant Zapier access to your ShipStation account, you'll need to enter your API Key & Secret.
Head to your Account Settings (the gear icon in the upper right).
Next, select Account and then API Settings from the sidebar on the left.
You can then generate a set of API keys if you don't already have them.
Once you have your API Key & Secret, copy and paste them into the corresponding fields in Zapier. Click Yes, Continue.
Zapier will confirm the Account is Working!
That's it! You're all set to create some Zapier integrations (called Zaps) with your ShipStation account.
Here are some samples: