In order to add your Australia Post account to ShipStation, you'll first need to gather your Australia Post Account Number, API Key and API Secret. If you need help getting these credentials, check out this dedicated support article.
(Also, before using the Australia Post Shipping and Tracking APIs, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind-- click here to learn more.)
When you've got your Australia Post API connection credentials, follow the instructions below:
Head to your Account Settings (the gear icon in the upper right).
Next, select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the sidebar on the left.
Once you do this, you'll need to click on Add a Provider Account.
Select Australia Post and click Confirm.
Next, enter your Account Number, API Key and API Secret into the corresponding fields. Click Connect to authenticate and that's it! You're all set to start shipping in ShipStation with your Australia Post account!
Here are a few things to keep in mind when using Australia Post:
- Please note that you must have a separate ShipStation account for your Australia Post shipments. You cannot connect an Australia Post account to a ShipStation subscription with a US or CA carrier currently connected.
- The Australia Post Shipping and Tracking API only supports domestic Australian shipments. No international shipments with Australia Post are supported through their APIs.
- StarTrack is not supported through the Australia Post Shipping and Tracking APIs.
- You must have an Australia Post Business Credit Account and a Parcel Contract to be eligible for the Australia Post Shipping and Tracking API.
- Please contact Australia Post at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about their APIs.