This article describes how to ...
When you configure your inventory settings in ShipStation, you can tell ShipStation to alert you when your stock levels reach or fall below your set threshold.
The alerts will appear as warning icons in the Inventory section of your Products tab.
View Your Stock Count Alerts
1. Click the Products tab in the toolbar.
2. Select Inventory from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Locate the Alerts column in the Inventory Grid.
Any yellow warning icons mean that the stock has hit or fallen below the reorder threshold you defined.
Any red warning icons mean that the stock has fallen to zero.
4. Use the Alerts filter on this page to narrow your view to stock levels that have one of these alerts or no alerts at all.
In addition to viewing your alerts, you can also run an Inventory Low Stock Report.
Run an Inventory Low Stock Report
1. Go to the Insights tab in the toolbar.
2. Click Reports in the left-hand sidebar.
3. Scroll down to the Inventory Reports section, and click Inventory Low Stock Report.
4. Choose Yes or No for the Group Products By Parent SKU drop-down menu, and select your preference for how to receive the report (Run Report, Export to PDF, Export to Excel, Export to Text).