ShipStation can show you alerts on the Inventory grid when your stock is low, as long as you’ve defined what "low" is!
Set these thresholds either with:
IMPORTANT: Setting an SKU-specific threshold will override the account-wide threshold for inventory-alert purposes.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Inventory Management and then Inventory Settings from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Locate the Default Threshold setting and set your desired value.
4. Click Save Changes when you're done!
1. Click on the Products tab.
2. Select Inventory from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click on an SKU within the Inventory grid to open up the Product Detail window, then click on the Inventory tab.
4. Find the Reorder Threshold option, and then set it to the value that makes sense for that SKU.
IMPORTANT: Any ShipStation alerts around reorder thresholds will refer to this SKU-specific value rather than any account-wide default.
5. Click Save Changes at the page bottom when you are finished.