This article explains how to connect your Mozu store(s) to ShipStation by following the steps below. You are about to ...
- Setup Shipstation in Mozu
- Setup, confirm, and activate your Mozu store(s) in ShipStation
Important: ShipStation will not appear in your Mozu list of installable apps unless it’s been added to your account by Mozu operations. To have the app added to your asset list, request the app via email to Mozu support.
1. Log in to your Mozu account here.
2. Open the Console tab, click Sandboxes, then open the Sandbox you want to connect.
3.Open Installed Assets from the left, select ShipStation, and click Install App.
4. Click View Sandbox.
5.Look under Customization, select System then Applications.
6. Open the ShipStation Application, and click Enable.
7. Return to ShipStation, and go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
8. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
9. Click on Connect a Store or Marketplace.
10. Select Mozu from the list of stores (you may need to scroll down the list).
11. Enter your Mozu Username and Password, then click Verify Credentials.
12. Select a Tenant, then select a Site.
13. Click Connect in the bottom right, and configure your Mozu store settings in ShipStation as prompted.
NOTE: If you have multiple sites to connect, repeat this process by adding a new Mozu integration for each site.