Follow the steps below and configure ShipStation to automatically purchase postage when your Express 1 account balance dips below a certain amount.
1. Click Settings (the Wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Select the Purchase Postage link for your Express 1 account to bring up a new window with the option to purchase postage Manually or Automatically.
4. Configure your auto-purchase settings, select the radio button next to Automatically purchase funds.
5. Set the minimum balance before more postage is automatically purchased.
- For example, if you wanted to purchase $100 by default any time your account balance falls below $250, set the When balance drops below amount to 250 and the Automatically purchase this amount to 100. Then enter in the maximum amount of times ShipStation should automatically purchase postage in a day next to Stop after this many times per day.
6. Click Confirm.
That's it! For more information on Express 1 account purchase limits, please see our article How much postage can I purchase from Stamps.com and Express 1?.