Stamps.com generates the username and password for users who created their Stamps.com account in ShipStation.
This article guides you through the process to ...
- Change your Stamps.com password to one of your choosing.
- Update your Stamps.com password in ShipStation.
Change your Stamps.com password
- Contact Stamps.com customer support at 1‑855‑860‑7867.
- Provide your Stamps.com username (you can find this in Settings > Shipping > Carriers & Fulfillment by clicking on Account Settings next to your Stamps.com account)
- Stamps.com may also require additional information, like your billing address and the last four digits of the credit card on file.
Stamps can then generate a temporary password that will allow you to login to your Stamps.com account and reset your password to a new, permanent one.
Once you update your Stamps.com account password, you’ll then need to update the password in ShipStation. Otherwise, you’ll see an error like this below when getting a rate.
Update your Stamps.com Password in ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Account Settings for the Stamps.com account that needs to be updated.
4. Click Reauthorize in this popup window.
5. Enter your updated Stamps.com password.
6. Click Confirm. Now you’ll be able to start shipping with Stamps.com again!