To connect ecomdash to your ShipStation account, there are three steps. You are about to ...
- Copy your ShipStation API Key and Secret
- Enter your API Key and Secret into ecomdash
- In ShipStation, add an Inventory Source to a Ship From Location
Copy the ShipStation API Key & Secret
- In ShipStation, go to Settings (the wrench icon in the top right) > Account > API Settings.
- Copy the API Key and API Secret (you'll be pasting them into your ecomdash account).
- If no API Key and Secret exist, click Generate API Keys, then copy them.
1. Under Settings in the top bar, click App Store.
2. Select Shipping Tools, then click Info for the ShipStation app.
3. Click Subscribe.
4. Click Confirm.
5. Enter your ShipStation API Key and API Secret into the appropriate fields.
6. Click Generate Key. New information will show up in the "Integration Key" field, but you won't need to do anything with it.
7. Click Save.
Your accounts are now linked and you can start seeing your ecomdash Inventory in ShipStation! Make sure you have configured one of your Ship From Locations to use ecomdash as an Inventory Source.
In ShipStation, add an Inventory Source to a Ship From Location
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Shipping and then Ship From Locations from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Edit for a Ship From Location that needs a link to an Inventory Source.
4. Click the Inventory Source dropdown and make your selection.
5. Click Save Changes.
Repeat this process for any other Ship From Locations needing these links, and you'll be all set!
For more information on how ShipStation displays external inventory, review the article How do I check my selling channel's inventory levels?