Summary: This article describes two ways to disable Advanced Hotkeys on your user account:
Introduction: Advanced Hotkeys are a great way to expedite your order processing. From updating your stores to printing a pick list, keyboard commands replace many functions previously only possible with a mouse or trackpad.
The detailed list of available hotkeys covers many of the steps in processing orders.
Follow these steps below if you find Advanced Hotkeys do not fit your current workflow or if you want time to consider this optional capability.
Disable Advanced Hotkeys via Support Resources
1. Click the question mark icon in the upper right and select Hotkeys from the options in the drop-down menu.
2. On the popup that appears, you'll be able to see all of your account's hotkeys. On this page, you can toggle the Advanced Hotkeys are enabled on and off.
3. Be sure to click Save Changes!
Steps to Disable Advanced Hotkeys via Account Settings
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Account and then Display Options from the left-hand sidebar.
3. On the Display Options page, go to the General Preferences tab.
4. Select either Enabled or Disabled for Advanced Hotkeys.