Your Inventory Warehouse is connected to many other parts of ShipStation.You must first unlink an Inventory Warehouse from its three connected elements before you can delete it. Once these three things are taken care of, your warehouse can be deleted!
- Remove all inventory stock from Products attached to the Warehouse
- Unlink the Warehouse from its Ship From Location(s)
- Delete all Locations from the Warehouse.
- Delete Inventory Warehouse
IMPORTANT: If any of the first three steps listed above are left incomplete, you will receive the following error when you attempt to delete an Inventory Warehouse:
Remove Inventory Stock
All products with any stock level tied to an Inventory Warehouse must be removed.
1. Go to Products in the toolbar.
2. Select Inventory from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Remove inventory directly in the Inventory grid:
... Or in the individual product's Product Detail window:
Unlink Warehouse from the Ship From Location
Next, you'll need to make sure that this Warehouse Location is not linked as an Inventory Source for a specific Ship From Location.
1. Go to Settings in the toolbar.
2. Select Shipping and then Ship From Locations from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Edit next to the Ship From location you need to unlink.
4. Set the Inventory Source to (none) or to a different Inventory Warehouse.
5. Click Save Changes.
Delete Warehouse Locations
Finally, any Warehouse Locations tied to the Inventory Warehouse must also be deleted.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Inventory Management and then Inventory Warehouses from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Manage Locations next to the Inventory Warehouse you wish to delete.
4. Click Delete for all Locations in the list.
5. Close out of the popup once you have finished and you will be back at the Inventory Warehouses page.
Delete Inventory Warehouse
Now that nothing is connected to this Inventory Warehouse, click Delete and your Inventory Warehouse will be removed!