To integrate Walmart Marketplace with your ShipStation account, Walmart must first approve your store before your orders will import into ShipStation. This approval process can take anywhere from a couple of days to a few months. To start this approval process, head here.
Once you're approved by Walmart, find steps below to take ...
- In Walmart Seller Center.
- In ShipStation.
In Walmart Seller Center
1. Log in to Walmart Seller Center and select the gear in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
2. From the drop-down, select Consumer IDs & Secret Keys.
The page that appears will contain your Consumer ID and Secret Key
Important: You may wish to keep a copy of your Secret Key in a secure location since it will not be viewable again in this pop-up, and a regenerated key can take up to 24 hours to be verified by Walmart.
3. Copy the ID and Key and make your way to ShipStation.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click Connect a Store or Marketplace and choose Walmart from the options.
4. Enter your Consumer ID and Private Key into the pop-up, then click Connect.
Once you're done, your store will be connected!
A few things to note about your Walmart connection:
- Walmart orders will not import product images.
- Walmart orders will not import product weights.
- Customer emails and phone number are not imported. For this reason, no customer records will be created from imported Walmart orders, and ShipStation cannot send shipment/delivery notifications to your customers.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your private key to be validated in Walmart Seller Center. If you are unable to connect your Walmart store right away, we recommend waiting and attempting again in an hour or so. Regenerating your private key will cause the validation process to reset, resulting in a longer wait time.