ShipStation offers many of the Purolator special services, including the following:
- Adult Signature Required
- Saturday Delivery
- Dangerous Goods
- Dangerous Goods Declaration Form for Ground Shipments also supported
- Special Handling
- Applies on the Order level to all packages if selected
- Hold for Pickup
- Outbound Return labels
- Multiple Package Shipments (Only available for Purolator Express shipments)
- Split Shipments
These settings are located in the Order Details under the Other Shipping Options.
Purolator Services not supported in ShipStation:
- Chain of Signature
- Advanced Shipment Notification
- Custom Shipping Label
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin
- FCC Form
- FDA Form
- Ship From (Sender) Street Address must be under 30 characters to fit on labels. Over 30 characters will trigger an error when attempting to create a label.
- All Customs and Dangerous Goods Declarations will print in 8.5"x11" format from the Shipments page.
- Shipments cannot be voided once they are manifested. You must contact Purolator to request a refund.
- Only PDF Label format is supported.
- Saturday Delivery shipments are only valid for Purolator Express shipments with a ship date set for Friday. ShipStation will automatically move the ship date to the upcoming Friday when Saturday Delivery is selected.