This article describes how to successfully integrate ShipStation into your Webgility account. You're about to ...
- Generate your API Key and Secret in ShipStation.
- Connect ShipStation to your Webgility store.
Generate API Keys in ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Account and then API Settings from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click the Generate New API Keys button.
Your API Key and Secret will now appear. Below is a sample of what these items should look like:
4. Copy your API Key and Secret. The next steps describe where you will paste these in Webgility.
Connect ShipStation to your Webgility store
1. Log in to your Webgility account and click on the Connections tab.
2. Click on the Add Store icon and choose ShipStation.
3. Click Continue.
4. On the popup that appears, enter your email and paste the API Key and Secret you copied above. Click Connect to Store.
By default, Webgility will pull in orders from the past 30 days. Once the connection is complete, you'll start seeing your orders in the Sales tab!