This reference article details the steps to edit an ODBC store's settings.
- The ODBC option is only available for ShipStation Enterprise accounts.
- Contact ShipStation Enterprise Support to enable this feature.
- Visit How can I contact ShipStation Support? (please see Step 4) to schedule a call.
- If you are not the developer who set up your database, do not attempt to make this connection. ShipStation ODBC is an advanced tool that connects ShipStation to an existing ODBC database. Please confer with your IT adviser first to see if ODBC is the best fit for your business needs.
ATTENTION DEVELOPERS and SYSTEM ADMINS:
- Back up all necessary data BEFORE connecting your ODBC database to ShipStation.
1. Locate the ShipStation ODBC icon in the background programs area in the system tray to edit the mappings for an existing ODBC store.
2. Right-click the ShipStation ODBC icon and click Settings.
3. Select the store that needs to be updated and click Edit. The Edit Store pop-up will appear next.
4. Adjust the store name, disable the ODBC store, adjust the Data Source and Mappings for Data Import and Postback, and set up Custom Queries in this pop-up window.
5. Click the link next to Mapping for Data Import and Data Postback to redefine the Import Field Mappings and Postback Data Mapping. When editing, the pop-up will look the same as when you set up the mappings.
6. Click Save after making your changes to the mappings.
7. Click Done after you've edited the store.