A big part of ShipStation is being able to view all of your orders in one place. While Amazon won't allow ShipStation to import pending Amazon FBA orders, ShipStation wants you to still get reports on these FBA fulfillments alongside your merchant fulfilled orders.
Once Amazon has fulfilled the order via FBA, ShipStation can then import the order into the Shipped section of your Orders page. Don't worry, these FBA orders cannot be fulfilled through ShipStation, so there is no risk of double shipping.
First, make sure the option to import your FBA orders is enabled:
Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
Next, select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the sidebar on the left.
Locate the desired Amazon Store and click Edit.
In the Setup screen, click the checkbox for Import FBA Orders.
Once you click Save Changes, any new Amazon-Fulfilled orders will import!
- Any FBA orders that import will count towards your account plan's shipping volume.
- This option is currently only available for US-based Amazon accounts.
Export a Report for FBA Fulfilled Amazon Orders
Since Amazon orders fulfilled by FBA import directly into the Shipped status, you must use the Export Orders option under the Other Actions menu in the Orders tab.
- In the Orders Tab, click on the Shipped section in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the Amazon store with the orders you wish to run the report for. If you have multiple Amazon stores you wish to run a single report for, use the Store filter to select multiple Amazon stores.
- Use filters to limit your order range by date, or any other parameters, so you are only running the report on the desired orders.
- Once you have the desired orders in view, go to Other Actions and choose Export Orders.
- Next, you'll need to tell ShipStation which fields you wish to export. Follow the instructions in the article How can I export data from my orders? for information on creating a custom format. Once saved, you can reuse the saved format for any future reports.
- Finally, click Export. The Order data will export to a zipped CSV file, which you can download and view in Excel, or any other preferred spreadsheet program.
The above process works well if you want to run a report on all of your Amazon selling channel shipped orders. However, if you want to run a report exclusively on the Amazon channel FBA fulfilled orders, you'll need to take additional steps prior to those orders importing, so you can identify the FBA orders specifically when filtering.
To identify Amazon selling channel orders fulfilled by Amazon versus Amazon selling channel orders that were merchant-fulfilled, you will need to configure your Amazon Fulfilled Network (AFN) products in ShipStation with tags. ShipStation will then automatically tag any orders that import including that SKU. See the articles What are Order Tags? and How do I create an order tag? for help creating and using tags.
You can then use tags as filter criteria before you run your report.