This article describes how to connect Houzz to your ShipStation account. You're about to ...
- Apply for Houzz Seller APIs
- Configure your Houzz account to connect ShipStation
- Setup ShipStation to connect Houzz
Note: Keep in mind that Houzz requires a specific, branded packing slip which will be applied natively to all Houzz orders. So be sure that any automation rule you have that may be overriding the assigned packing slip doesn't apply to your Houzz account(s) connected in ShipStation!
Apply for Houzz Seller APIs
1. Apply to use Houzz Seller APIs (if you do not already have them) before integrating Houzz with ShipStation. Visit their page titled Applying to use the Seller APIs to do this within Houzz.
2. Find your Houzz API credentials (once you receive them)under Your Houzz in Seller Central.
Configure your Houzz account to connect ShipStation
1. Select API from the Settings dropdown on the Houzz page that appears.
2. Copy the App ID, User Name, and Token. Now return to ShipStation.
Setup ShipStation to connect Houzz
1. Log in to ShipStation and go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. On the new page, click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select Houzz from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Enter your App ID, User Name, and Token on the pop-up page that appears.
6. Click Connect and your Houzz account will be connected!