This article describes how to integrate CoreCommerce with ShipStation. You're about to ....
- Connect CoreCommerce to ShipStation
- Configure ShipStation to integrate with CoreCommerce
Connect CoreCommerce to ShipStation
1. Log in to your CoreCommerce account and from the Settings dropdown, click Plug-In Settings.
2. Click ShipStation from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Toggle Enabled to Yes on the page that appears:
4. Create and enter a username and password to connect CoreCommerce with ShipStation. Copy these along with the Script URL.
For reference, the status mappings and their ShipStation counterparts are shown below this section.
5. Click Save and go to ShipStation.
Configure ShipStation to integrate with CoreCommerce
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the sidebar on the left.
3. Click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select CoreCommerce from the list of stores.
5. Enter your Username, Password, and Script URL. Click Connect.