This article describes how to connect your Spark Shipping account to ShipStation!
You're about to ...
- Gather Spark Shipping information
- Connect in ShipStation
Gather Spark Shipping information
1. Log in to Spark Shipping.
2. On the Vendor's page, click on the ShipStation tile and click Add Vendor.
3. Copy the username, password, and URL that appear on this page. Once this is done, go to ShipStation.
Connect in ShipStation
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. On the new page, click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select Spark Shipping from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Paste your username, password, and URL (copied from Spark Shipping) into their respective fields. Click Test Connection.
6. If your test is successful, click Connect and you're done!