Within ShipStation, you can to print the label and packing slip onto your eCom label pamphlet. For more information on getting started with eCom labels and to get your design setup, go to the Ecom Solutions website.
Setting up eCom Labels within ShipStation
If you have your prepared eCom labels and are ready to start shipping with them, you'll first need to contact ShipStation support to have us enable this option in your account.
Once enabled, you can then choose your preferred page orientation for both label and packing slip.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Next, select Printing and then Printing Setup from the sidebar on the left.
You will then see the available options for eCom printing.
3. Select the layout you prefer and click Save Changes.
As for which printer and settings to use, eCom labels are the legal-format size (8.5" x 14"). While most printer models that support legal-format paper will be able to print the labels and packing slip for your eCom labels, eComLabelSolutions.com does recommend certain models that work best for extended use, like the Xerox VersaLink B610 or Xerox Phaser 4600/4622 (discontinued).
- Currently, this feature is only available to US-based ShipStation accounts.
- Either you and your creative team or eCom will design these labels. eCom will then send you the specs to make sure your labels are compliant with both ShipStation and eCom's configurations.
- For additional information about these labels from eCom, check out this video.