Preview your labels or save them to your computer through one of two options available from the print dialogue box that appears when you go to print your labels:
- If you've configured a default printer in ShipStation, you'll need to change the default print method to reflect the new option you want to use in Settings > Print > Printing Setup. Select Always Prompt so ShipStation will prompt you to select a print method each time you print.
- This window appears after you click Create Label or choose Print from the action menus.
Preview in Browser
1. Select the Preview in Browser option from the Print Label dialogue box.
2. Click the Save as PDF button to download the label.
3. Click the printer icon in the top right of the pop-up to print the PDF from this window instead.
4. Select the connected printer to which you wish to print, and click Print once everything is correctly configured. (Make sure that the Paper Size is set to the proper size!)
Download a PDF
1. Select Download a PDF from the print dialogue box.
Most systems will download to a Downloads folder by default. If you have changed your default downloads location, that newly changed default location is where the label can be found for viewing and printing later.