By default, the Zoey app will only import a bundle or kit into ShipStation, but you can enable a Zoey app setting that will allow the bundle/kit's components to import into ShipStation in addition to the bundle/kit.
NOTE: There's no option to import the bundle/kit's components instead of the bundle/kit.
When you're ready to enable the option to import a bundle/kit along with all of its components:
- Log in to Zoey.
- Go to Apps > ShipStation.
- Click Manage next to General Settings.
- Find the ShipStation section and click General Settings.
- Look for the setting called Import Child Products, and set it to Yes.
6. Remember to click Save Config, and you're all set!
Going forward, your newly imported orders will contain both the bundle/kit's components along with a record of the bundle itself.