This article includes links to resources to guide you through configuring the options available for SkuVault through ShipStation.
SkuVault is a cloud-based inventory and warehouse management system. It helps you manage stock levels, increases your warehouse efficiency, and implements quality control into your workflow.
ShipStation and SkuVault work together to integrate your shipping and label-creation processes into your warehouse workflow. SkuVault will make calls to ShipStation's REST API for most of the interaction which occurs for this integration. ShipStation utilizes the SkuVault API to gather the inventory stock count information that can be displayed on your orders (if enabled).
The ShipStation-SkuVault integration includes the ability to:
- Pull orders from ShipStation to SkuVault.
- Display inventory levels for orders in ShipStation.
- Add bin locations to ShipStation packing slips.
- Use ShipStation order tags in SkuVault.
- Print ShipStation labels directly from SkuVault.
ShipStation Help Articles
How do I integrate SkuVault with ShipStation?
Provides instructions on how to connect your SkuVault and ShipStation accounts.
How do I check on my selling channel's inventory levels?
Provides instructions on how to configure ShipStation to display SkuVault stock levels for orders.
What is an inventory source?
Provides additional information about checking inventory levels for external inventory solutions like SkuVault.
What are order tags? How are they useful?
Provides information on creating and using orders tags in ShipStation.
How do I add a SkuVault Warehouse Location to my packing slips?
Provides instructions on how to modify your ShipStation packing slip HTML code to include warehouse locations sent by SkuVault.
How do I see my SkuVault Warehouse Location in the ShipStation Order Grid?
Provides instructions on how to display SkuVaults warehouse location information directly in the ShipStation Orders window.
SkuVault Help Articles
These SkuVault support articles provide more information about the SkuVault side of the integration.
IMPORTANT: To view these articles, you will need to log in to the SkuVault Support Center with your support center username and password.
- The SkuVault-ShipStation integration is a little different than other selling channels since it uses an API connection instead of the native connection. SkuVault will not appear in ShipStation as a selling channel, but will automatically pull orders from ShipStation into SkuVault through the API. This means communication to ShipStation is initiated by SkuVault, not by ShipStation. ShipStation only initiates communication with SkuVault when checking stock levels to display in the order details in ShipStation.
- SkuVault does not interact with or require the ShipStation Native Inventory options.
- SkuVault stock counts appear only for orders (in either the shipping sidebar or the Order Details window). SkuVault stock counts do not appear in the Products tab in ShipStation.
- Here is how ShipStation order statuses will appear in SkuVault:
- (ShipStation = SkuVault)
- Awaiting Payment = Pending Payment
- On Hold = Pending Payment
- Pending Fulfillment = Pending Payment
- Awaiting Shipment = ReadyToShip
- Shipped = Completed
- Cancelled = Cancelled