Prior to connecting your Hermes account to ShipStation, you'll need to have set up a Hermes Corporate Client account which has both your Collection Address and Collection Times configured. Once this has been set up on the Hermes side, you're ready to connect your Hermes account to ShipStation.
Connecting Hermes to ShipStation
Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
Next, select Shipping and then Carriers & Fulfillment from the sidebar on the left.
Now, click Add a Provider Account and select Hermes from the popup.
Enter the required fields in the registration modal that appears.
Once you click Connect you'll be able to print Hermes labels in your ShipStation account!
- Each country you wish to ship to internationally using Hermes needs to first be manually set up/authorized within your Hermes account.
- Since you pay for a label when it is generated as opposed your parcels being invoiced, there is no end of day manifest that needs to be generated.
- Customs forms are only required for parcels being shipped outside of Europe. The full list of countries that do NOT require customs forms can be found here.
- For outbound parcels being delivered outside of Europe, these are the two customs forms that need to be filled out and included with the outbound parcel:
- ShipStation can only integrate with your Hermes account. myHermes is currently not supported as it is a c2c (Customer to Customer) solution.
- Hermes rates are not currently available via ShipStation.