FoxyCart orders in your Orderdesk account will import into a manual store set up in ShipStation. It may be best to set up a new manual store for this integration. To connect your FoxyCart store to ShipStation, log in to Orderdesk and verify that Foxy.IO is installed.
1. On the left-hand sidebar, click Manage Integrations.
2. On the page that appears, go to Available Integrations > Shipping tab, and click Enable within the ShipStation tile.
3. On the page that appears, enter your ShipStation API Key and API Secret, and click Connect.
4. On the next page, configure what will import where into ShipStation. These may include order status, and which of your ShipStation manual stores will receive these Orderdesk orders. While it is possible to import into another selling channel, we advise you to import into a ShipStation Manual Store.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. Click Connect, and now Orderdesk will push the orders to ShipStation!